ISIS supporters are using the Twitter hashtag #AMessageFromISIStoUS to post some very graphic images and violent threats, but many Americans are doing their best to hijack the hashtag and send their own snarky message back to ISIS.
- Nancy Pelosi: 'The public isn't there on impeachment'
- In NH, Joe Biden asks the audience to imagine Barack Obama's assassination
- CNN serves up a sizzling hot take 'for those wondering how they could help save the rainforest' (just guess)
- Emmanuel Macron, celebs keep sharing fake viral photos of the Amazon fires
- BREAKING: Donald Trump announces new tariffs on China