The National September 11 Memorial Museum is now open to the public. Even though some have been struck by the existence of a gift shop, the no photography policy and $24 admission price, a visit to the Memorial Museum is a highly emotional experience, as singer Rod Stewart pointed out today.
- Is the delay of the Harriet Tubman $20 bill due to Trump's racism or good old government inefficiency?
- Tom Nichols regurgitates pro-abort talking points, declares that abortion debate isn't 'about women or babies or rights'
- It's lit: Marianne Williamson locks in her spot in Democratic debates; Gillibrand, Swalwell still AWOL
- OUCH! Here's why a judge ordered Jussie Smollett's case records unsealed (smackdown alert)
- Karol Markowicz puts AOC's concerns about colonial cauliflower in perspective