Not for Matt Yglesias:
— Matthew Yglesias (@mattyglesias) April 3, 2014
Here’s how Yglesias wrapped up that piece:
Conservatives are certainly fooling themselves if they’re expecting a backlash driven by problems around implementation. The law is structured to be financially beneficial to a large majority of people, and the infrastructure is in place to make that clear to a critical mass of them. Snafus will be real enough, but broadly speaking, the rollout is going to be a huge success.
Yeah … gonna say Matt’s been living in a fantasy world:
- ‘Leaves you speechless’: POTUS breaks 3 huge Obamacare promises in devastating new video
- ‘Can’t make this up’! Obamacare site link on ACA bracket page doesn’t work [pics]
- Sen. Chris Murphy going door to door to sell Obamacare
- What if Nancy Pelosi held an Obamacare anniversary presser and nobody came? [pic]
- ‘Another red line ignored’: Obamacare sign-up deadline slips again
- Ron Fournier rains ‘stubborn facts’ on 6 million Obamacare sign-ups party
- Oops! Can’t make this stuff up: Obamacare deadline day and guess what’s down [pics]
- ‘Your math is off’: Nancy Pelosi says 9.5 million now covered thanks to Obamacare; Byron York offers reality check
- White House touts Obamacare payment info that chops down enrollment number they just celebrated (from michellemalkin.com)
Laying down the marker, y’all.
Laying down the marker—Obamacare implementation’s going to be great and people will love it: http://t.co/itm6J3BixD
— Matthew Yglesias (@mattyglesias) July 17, 2013
What a tool.