Bob Costas announced on the “Today” show that, due to his eye infection, Matt Lauer would be taking over hosting duties for the Winter Olympics tonight. Many on Twitter were relieved that they wouldn’t be looking at Costas’ infected eyes, but is Matt Lauer a step up from pink eye?
- Joe Biden tells CNN he'd 'get those clips that have multiple bullets in them not for sale'
- President Trump complains Rep. Adam Schiff might 'weaponize' info from classified briefing
- Carnival barking clown? The Jerk Store called and Mike Bloomberg's witty retort to President Trump finally came in
- 'Human Scum': The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes posts the speakers at the Summit on Principled Conservatism
- WOMP WOMP: Brit Hume has some bad news for Elizabeth Warren and her #DemocratDebate performance