You might have heard something on the news about the cold snap covering most of the country. Cleveland station WKYC decided to take its winter weather reporting a step further, having an ice sculptor fabricate an outdoor news desk made entirely of ice.
- 'What matters more? Who he is NOW or then?' Chad Felix Greene defends Kyle Kashuv against 'gotcha reveals' in brave thread
- Lefty Virginia State Senate hopeful Qasim Rashid outs himself as a liar or an idiot (or possibly both)
- A method to her madness? Josh Barro explains why Nancy Pelosi might be avoiding the 'path to impeachment'
- Bernie Sanders appoints self McDonald's CFO, explains why they can afford to raise wages (and people have thoughts)
- 'He knew. He allowed it': Rep. Mark Meadows predicts what James Comey will be doing 'within days'