It’s going to be a busy week in Washington for citizen activists. As Twitchy reported, the 2 Million Bikers march/ride is on and participants are traveling from across the country to honor the heroes of 9/11 and Benghazi in the nation’s capital tomorrow. Also in the works for Tuesday: The Exempt America rally to protest Obamacare. Tea Party activists and leading conservatives will join forces to push for defunding.
- Blue-check Resistance hot take of the week: If Trump's impeached but acquitted by the Senate, he'll 'effectively be a dictator'
- OUCH! Hillary Clinton wants to talk about 'the evidence' and Kimberley Strassel is happy to oblige
- Greta Thunberg goes full dictator, vows to 'put world leaders against the wall'
- GQ beclowns itself with the dumbest 'essential' men's fashion accessory we've ever seen
- REALLY? Dem rep wants Mitch McConnell to recuse himself from potential Senate impeachment trial for not being 'impartial' enough