That’s right. President Slow Jam is set to appear on “The Tonight Show.”
Laser-like focus, baby!
Twitter users, being givers, have helpfully started offering up some question ideas.
Keep the suggestions coming, Twitter. Leno might be listening.
Indeed. Leno has pulled no punches with President Obama of late:
- Kevin Sorbo slams ‘bitter,’ conservative-bashing Letterman, suggests reason Leno dominates late night
- Snoop Obama! Jay Leno, Sarah Palin zing Obama over NSA scandal
- Snort! Jay Leno, Sen. Cornyn tag team zing the IRS
- Leno: ‘Very dangerous’ to White House if journalists ‘start asking real questions’
- Jay Leno now hitting Obama harder on Benghazi than lapdog media
Will that trend continue?