Sergeant Schultz from “Hogan’s Heroes” would be an appropriate choice. Evidently, Jay Carney, Attorney General Holder and President Obama are all following his lead anyway. Remember, the dangerously bumbling trio all know nuthin’ about nuthin’:
- Know-nothings: Holder echoes Obama; We totally find out stuff when we read it in newspaper
- ‘I don’t know’: What does Eric Holder know about AP and recusals? He knows nuthin’, baby, nuthin’!
- Hogwash: President Liar Pants claims he heard about IRS targeting conservatives ‘from news’
- While Carney dodges reporters’ questions, tweeters list things Jay Carney DOES know
- ‘We know nothing!’: Citizens marvel at Obama admin’s attempts to plead ignorance
Drudge editor Joseph Curl has just started tweeting, but his tweets already pack a punch. He also tweeted this zinger:
And he followed up on his belief that Benghazi is the real scandal (and the White House knows it).
The buck stops nowhere near Obama, always. He knows nuthin’, you see.
Telling: Axelrod calls Benghazi ‘BS’; Drudge editor Curl says WH ‘knows’ it’s the ‘real scandal’
Drudge editor Joseph Curl: ‘CIA source says still one more shoe to drop’ for Obama admin
To change your comments display name, click here.