âReal journalists,â people! Ah, the Obama cheerleaders were waving their pom-poms madly during last nightâs Nerd Prom. Squee!
â Deanie Wong (@deaniew) April 28, 2013
That Twitter user wasnât the only one who noticed.
Was that the reporters or the movie stars hooting & cheering for Obamacare at the White House Correspondents' Dinner? #nerdprom
â Charlie Marchello (@CJ_Marchello) April 28, 2013
â Tom Weber (@tweber) April 28, 2013
And the Press cheers for Obamacare. Revolting.#WHCD
â Mew McMeowster (@PINSKO) April 28, 2013
â toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) April 28, 2013
â RJ (@RJisLiving) April 28, 2013
Bingo. Perhaps they need to read up on Obamacare; Weâll summarize for them, since the actual law is nigh incomprehensible:
- Companies still cutting employeesâ hours because ofÂ Obamacare
- Sen. Ted Cruz, Twitter expose Obamaâs real April Fools prank:Â Obamacare
- Reality Bites Back: âDudes of Juicy Couture,â Left shocked Obamacare is costing them workÂ hours
- Herculean task: Jake McClain tweets entire ObamacareÂ law
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz tweets thanks to Obamacare; Citizens: âMy health care costs keepÂ risingâ
- Whoa: Chart shows insanely complicated rat maze that is ObamacareÂ [photo]
- âFrighteningâ: Draft of Obamacare eligibility questions is 61 pagesÂ long
- Whoa: Sen. McConnell tweets shocking photo of the 20,000 pages of ObamacareÂ regulations
- #DefundObamacare: Sen. Ted Cruz takes the fight to defund Obamacare toÂ Twitter
- Bless her heart: Donna Brazile blames âprice gaugingâ not Obamacare for risingÂ premiums
- Funniest tweet of the day: Donna Brazile has âno good answerâ to explain âwhy my premium jumpedÂ upâ
- Conservatives offer upÂ #ObamacareForDummies
- Thanks, Obamacare! CBO predicts 7 million will lose job-based healthÂ insurance
- Shared responsibility: IRS offers up 73 pages of regulations on ObamacareÂ penalties
- Still more employers cut workersâ hours to sidestepÂ Obamacare
- The bleeding continues: Okla. Taco Bell slashes worker hours due toÂ Obamacare
- Death spiral: Hours cut, workers pushed to part-time due to Obamacare; âThey keep cutting myÂ hoursâ
- More Obamacare fallout: Darden Restaurants mulls cutting workersâÂ hours
- Applebeeâs targeted after franchisee mulls hiring freeze in response toÂ Obamacare
And thatâs just the tip of the iceberg. There is more âŚ a lot more.
Youâre welcome, lapdogs.
The truth hurts, you see.