We keep hearing people say that Sarah Palin is irrelevant, which is hard to believe considering that simply wearing a T-shirt to a basketball game has catapulted her right back to the top of liberals’ minds. We’re not sure if Ana Marie Cox, political columnist for the Guardian U.S., was inspired by Ed Schultz’s classless caption contest, but her followers gave Schultz’s a run for their money in the race to the bottom. We’d be tempted to think these responses were sexist if a conservative had said them.
- 'I see what you did there'! Headlines describing Justin Trudeau's narrow election win face colorful reaction
- Buck Sexton lays into 'Pierre Delecto,' aka Sen. Mitt Romney
- Hot take: For educators, refusing the white gaze might look like accepting late work from students
- Senate committee recommends removal of Sheriff Scott Israel; Dana Loesch weighs in
- Parody performer Adam Schiff says history will harshly judge GOPers trying to censure him for standing up to 'dangerous and unethical' president