Judging from the media’s coverage, you’d think that the whole point of electing a new pope was to find one who wasn’t so darned Catholic and was more attractive to American liberals. Or maybe Dana Delany’s tweet is just a sly reminder to send her a gift.
- 'The look on their faces'! Watch Mary Katharine Ham torch media for 'gaslighting' with their evolving 'collusion' narrative [video]
- MIC DROP: Ambassador Richard Grenell explains why he's appearing on Fox News
- RATIO PARTY: WaPo correspondent says Mueller report proves most reporting was on the mark
- MELTDOWN: Seth Abramson's thread on the Mueller report is now over 300 tweets long; Updated
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez takes no pleasure in signing onto Rashida Tlaib's impeachment resolution, but it's her duty