The search for ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner, suspected of killing three earlier today, is continuing into the night. At an 8:30 p.m. Eastern press conference, several law enforcement representatives gave updates on the manhunt. Earlier this afternoon, police found Dorner’s burned-out truck near Big Bear ski resort in California, but a set of tracks leading from the scene did not lead to the suspect.
- Optics: Band formerly known as Lady Antebellum files suit against black blues singer who goes by 'Lady A'
- 'If you're running an outlet like CNN you want DUMB people': Tucker Carlson just ENDS Don Lemon and DAMN (watch)
- When 2020 out-STUPIDS '1984' --> Blue-check nobody REKT for bizarre attempt at canceling George Orwell
- *SNORT*: John Cleese takes on HORDE of frothy-mouthed social justice zombies for SCREECHING at him over gender joke
- 'Must occur in a basement': Ted Cruz comes up with 2 hilarious 'conditions' Biden team might set for debates and Lefties can't DEAL