With all partisan politics set aside for the moment, would it be too much to ask that Joseph, Mary and Jesus not be called homeless anymore? Inventor of the Internet Al Gore did it. Hillary Clinton did it. Jesse Jackson did it. Is the New Yorker’s Andy Borowitz setting himself up for a run for president on the Democrat ticket?
- 'WOW. So POWERFUL!' Carpe Donktum shares hands-down the BEST video on 'Another Day in Trump's America' (you'll fistpump!)
- Oh HONEY, wrong again! AOC gets seriously called OUT for confusing leadership with tyranny
- Get off his LAWN! Brit Hume knows EXACTLY why so many college students are full of BS and millennials just can't DEAL
- Sen. Johnny Isakson accidentally gives Beto O'Rourke a new bovine nickname
- WAKE UP! Dana Loesch stomps a mudhole in TX GOP's a*s for 'snoozing at the wheel' in BRUTALLY honest thread