Capping a day of rallies in Florida, Mitt Romney attracted one of the biggest crowds of his campaign Saturday night in Land O’ Lakes, Fla., speaking before an estimated 15,000 people.
- Carnival barking clown? The Jerk Store called and Mike Bloomberg's witty retort to President Trump finally came in
- President Trump complains Rep. Adam Schiff might 'weaponize' info from classified briefing
- Joe Biden tells CNN he'd 'get those clips that have multiple bullets in them not for sale'
- 'Human Scum': The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes posts the speakers at the Summit on Principled Conservatism
- James Comey's gradual unraveling over Donald Trump appears to be proceeding nicely