Via TMZ, James Holmes described himself on Internet dating site Match.com as “middle of the road” politically and an agnostic. To the dismay of some liberals, he didn’t say anything about Rush Limbaugh or the TEA Party. (Sorry, Brian Ross!) To the dismay of some conservatives, he didn’t mention Occupy San Diego or the U.N. Small Arms Treaty. Click here to see Holmes’ full Match.com profile.
- Joe Biden tells CNN he'd 'get those clips that have multiple bullets in them not for sale'
- Carnival barking clown? The Jerk Store called and Mike Bloomberg's witty retort to President Trump finally came in
- President Trump complains Rep. Adam Schiff might 'weaponize' info from classified briefing
- WOMP WOMP: Brit Hume has some bad news for Elizabeth Warren and her #DemocratDebate performance
- 'Human Scum': The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes posts the speakers at the Summit on Principled Conservatism