Trick Daddy has had it with how some women handle their responsibilities as moms. In advance of Mother’s Day, he offered his Twitter followers some parenting advice.
- Louisville mayor says surveillance footage shows David McAtee fired a shot before police and National Guardsmen opened fire
- Gov. Cuomo calls what happened in NYC last night a 'disgrace,' floats idea he may 'displace' de Blasio
- 'Incredible': Ben Shapiro drops the mother of all reality checks on Joe Biden's 'outsider' routine
- LAPD arrests armed business owners trying to prevent looting live on Fox 11
- David Axelrod uses 'lights out' photo of White House to take a swing at Trump, accidentally KOs his former boss instead