The latest news:
- the Secret Service has suspended 11 employees after nearly all of them allegedly brought Columbian prostitutes back to their hotel rooms.
- Many of the 11 agents were married.
- five members of the U.S. military, who were working alongside the Secret Service, may also be involved.
- The partying was exposed when one of the prostitutes caused a ruckus after an agent refused to pay her.
- The going rate for hookers in Cartagena, Columbia, is reportedly about $47.
- White House press secretary Jay Carney said “it would not be appropriate” for President Obama to comment.
Naturally, Twitter users couldn’t resist commenting: