This helps explain why Wiz Khalifa is one of the most popular rappers in America.

  • FFlintstone

    This weed situation is not going to end well. 10% of the population can handle weed without hurting their lives. The other 90% cannot. Cheap weed of this potency has never existed In the history of man.

    • Ronald

      This certainly is a grand experiment. I am watching closely to see the outcome. I haven’t made my mind up yet, but I’m a bit skeptical about the longterm effects of this action.

    • nc

      There it is. I don’t know what the percentages are, but the damage to the “90%” and their families, not to mention work productivity, driving, etc., is opening a Pandora’s Box. Is alcohol abuse just as bad? Sure, so why would we encourage that?

      • Bumr50

        Then let’s bring back prohibition!

        Why should we be subjected to the “evils” of alcohol when they would apparently be so easy to get rid of?

        Why should folks be allowed one vice and not another?

        I submit that, from a medical standpoint, alcohol is MUCH worse than marijuana for the human body when abused in excess.

        So why keep the worse but prohibit the other?



    • Brian Mouland

      I am so tired as weed being trumped as some wonder drug with no side effects. Nothing against the guy who smokes a couple of joints after work but you cant tell me the person getting high all day isnt going be a burden on society

      • Bumr50


        Sorry, but if you’re going to talk about “burdens to society,” how can you ignore the much more physically detrimental effects of long term alcohol abuse. It probably costs much more than marijuana ever would.

        It’s a valid point, but not as an argument against legalisation.

  • fivebyfive

    should be legal and taxed like liquor, if you idiots can’t handle it don’t use it also I shouldn’t be made a criminal because you can’t supervise your own children. I’m with George Carlin F#&$ the children( same arguement on both sides oh we must think of the children on drug and gun control. leave them out of it) if you can’t raise them don’t have them!!

  • Bob Smooper

    Even I, being a complete troll, think weed is bad and should remain illegal!

    • nc

      Wow, that’s three things we agree on in one sentence.

    • TocksNedlog

      You complete me!

  • George Washington Mclintock

    Potheads never seem to notice how they reshape their whole lives to around their habit. Not going to end well, at all.

  • Bumr50

    The war on “potheads” continues apace at Twitchy.

    Way to go guys!

    Have another beer, eggnog, or Captain and Coke and keep piling on another recreational drug with more vigor!

    I guess it makes you feel morally superior to anyone who would use marijuana, but it sure reeks of hypocrisy. (At least it’s not that awful weed smoke, I guess…)

    • TocksNedlog

      Thank you! I think I will have a beer, while I reflect upon the fact that I do not want anyone to give me beer for Xmas and have not asked anyone to do so.

      • Bumr50

        That’s your problem.

        Me, I’d be happy with some sort of craft brew, six pack or case a month deal.

        Don’t be disappointed with your new dress socks…

        • TocksNedlog

          My mommy wants me to look nice.

          • Bumr50

            That’s OK.

            I got a portable car wash kit yesterday with a collapsible bucket and microfiber mitt.

            I have no outdoor spigot at my apartment complex.

          • TocksNedlog

            Update: my folks gave me an 8-pack case of craft brew for Xmas.

    • TugboatPhil

      Potheads are easy to make fun of. Most of the time they don’t even know you’re doing it.

      I’m actually ok with legalizing pot. We could refocus grass (sorry for the pun) roots efforts to get out voters and instead supply probable Democrat and illegal (sorry for the redundancy) voters with some kick arse pot the night before and the morning of election.

  • TocksNedlog

    And, of course, the SAME people that are saying it’s “ALL i want,” will be the FIRST ones to claim “It’s NOT addictive!”

  • GaryTheBrave

    If they can wait until Spring I’ll have all the weeds they want in my garden. (Oh, wait, not those kinds of weeds. Sorry.)

  • Stephanie Warren

    Anyone know where these people live? I’m sure the police would have the best Christmas ever hauling these crack pots in.