It's comical that the WH can't observe a holiday/remembrance without having Obama in the photo commemorating something not about him.—
Brittany C (@bccohan) November 22, 2013
It’s all about him. Every. Single. Time.
Why not just go with this, dude?
Join us in a walk down Ego Lane:
- Gutsy call: President Obama disgracefully honors himself in speech, campaigns on Memorial Day
- All the president’s ego: conservatives mock Obama’s insertion of his name into other presidential bios
- Narcissist in chief: Obama honors Neil Armstrong with picture of himself
- President Obama marks end of combat operations in Iraq with another portrait of himself
- All about him: Obama’s birthday tweet to Biden is a pic of himself
- Narcissist in chief: President Obama honors Rosa Parks anniversary with picture of himself
- Disgrace: President Obama commemorates Pearl Harbor attack with photo of himself
- Narcissist in chief: Obama maintains laser-like focus on himself at Inouye memorial
- Obama’s narcissism during Inouye service even noted by Slate; White House posts Inouye photo starring Obama
Ask, and you shall receive!