★ MsUnderestimated ★ (@MsUnderestimate) November 04, 2013
Sub-par. You see, your “betters” will decide what kind of health insurance plan is good enough. Never mind that you liked your plan and paid for it willingly each and every month. No matter that you were told, explicitly and repeatedly, that you could keep your plan if you like it. Period.
That wasn’t a blatant lie, according to the sycophantic hacks at the New York Times. President Obama just “misspoke.” Plus, y’all don’t know any better anyway. You can’t decide what plans you want yourselves! Don’t be silly! Even if it means you will lose the life-saving doctors and insurance plan that enabled you to beat all odds and survive Stage IV cancer for nearly seven years, like Edie Littlefield Sundby.
The fault there? The cancer survivors’ own fault, according to the soulless cretin Dan Pfeiffer.
Well, no more. Citizens have had it. As Twitchy reported, today is a national day of mourning and protest. Americans are tweeting their cancellation notices and their stories of insurance loss to @WhiteHouse, using the #MyHealthPlanDied hashtag.
And so it begins:
We are givers, so we’ll help the White House out further: This is what is happening. This is the effect of Obamacare; As Brit Hume said, the insured are becoming the uninsured. Plans that haven’t been canceled have premiums that are rising sharply. Many who are seeking new plans, after receiving the dreaded cancellation notice, can no longer afford insurance at all.
- ‘This is immoral!’ Cancellation notice avalanche: Jim DeMint posts devastating pic
- Not so affordable: Obamacare train wreck sparks #ObamacareStickerShock
- Dear President Pants on Fire, meet Americans who have one question: ‘I like my plan, why can’t I keep it?’
- Bam! Rep. Price puts the O-care cancellation notice avalanche in devastating perspective
- ‘Sad ass government!’ Citizens ‘can’t afford’ raised premiums; Will ‘keep’ penalty, lose insurance
- Obamacare train wreck: Americans tweet anger, surprise over cancellations, higher premiums
- ‘Not quite the way they sold it’: Kirsten Powers’ insurance premium skyrockets
- Brit Hume slams WH O-Care ‘supposed’ success stories; Citizen shares his ‘success’ [pic]
- O-Scare avalanche: Escaped cancellation notice? Americans ‘keep’ doubled, tripled premiums
- Hey, know what you get to ‘keep’ with Obamacare? Cancellation notices
- Health insurers to customers: If you like your plan, you can keep … nah, you’re screwed
- ‘Affordable’ care: NC family’s health insurance premiums to skyrocket 430 percent
- Not-so-Affordable Care Act: Tweeters sickened by rising health care premiums
- Put on your shocked face: Health insurance companies warn premiums could ‘increase sharply’
- Ted Cruz: Has the cost of your health insurance increased? Citizens: My premium skyrocketed
- Bless her heart: Donna Brazile blames ‘price gauging’ not Obamacare for rising premiums
- Funniest tweet of the day: Donna Brazile has ‘no good answer’ to explain ‘why my premium jumped up’
- Ho-ho-hope and change: Health insurance premiums skyrocket just in time for Christmas
- You can keep your plan … if you pay way more; FSA cap cut, ‘my health insurance premium at work going up’
Can you hear us now? Do you care? Of course you don’t.
A lot of great reporting on ObamaCare failures & lies & incompetence of WH. But what about recklessness? Callousness?—
Morgen (@morgenr) November 03, 2013
The end justifies the means, even if the means are hurting American families.
And for the win:
Of course, no one actually wins under Obamacare. We all lose.
Do not remain silent. Keep telling the truth.
I don't have voice left, but keep tweeting the truth surge about Obamacare. Silence is complicity. #myhealthplandied michellemalkin.com/2013/11/04/myh…—
Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) November 04, 2013
Silent no longer. What will they do? Smear and attack us all (again) like they despicably did to cancer survivor Edie Littlefield Sundby on Monday?