Jay Leno (@jayleno) August 06, 2013
That’s right. President Slow Jam is set to appear on “The Tonight Show.”
From Phoenix, Pres Obama heads to Burbank to tape The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to air tomorrow night.—
Mark Knoller (@markknoller) August 05, 2013
Laser-like focus, baby!
We have most serious terror threat since 9/11 w/embassies closed arnd the world & Obama is going on Leno?! We need a real president 2 lead.—
Amy Kremer (@AmyKremer) August 05, 2013
Guys, President Obama is really serious about the economy this time. Really. He's going to tell Jay Leno all about it.—
Rory Cooper (@rorycooper) July 31, 2013
Twitter users, being givers, have helpfully started offering up some question ideas.
Keep the suggestions coming, Twitter. Leno might be listening.
Indeed. Leno has pulled no punches with President Obama of late:
- Kevin Sorbo slams ‘bitter,’ conservative-bashing Letterman, suggests reason Leno dominates late night
- Snoop Obama! Jay Leno, Sarah Palin zing Obama over NSA scandal
- Snort! Jay Leno, Sen. Cornyn tag team zing the IRS
- Leno: ‘Very dangerous’ to White House if journalists ‘start asking real questions’
- Jay Leno now hitting Obama harder on Benghazi than lapdog media
Will that trend continue?