Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) April 30, 2013
Shameless and shameful. As usual.
Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi took to Twitter to spew some of her usual bilge, all while continuing the grand Democrat tradition of using women. In her latest attempt to manipulate with scare tactics, she had the utter gall to invoke Mother’s Day. Or, as the Democrats would like to call it: “Just a Mom Day.” Remember Hilary Rosen?
Yes, Nancy, tell us again how you honor motherhood. By the way, do you have any thoughts on Kermit Gosnell?
Twitter users call out Ms. Pelosi for all her shameless lies.
Here is a real Mother’s Day gift idea:
Democrats are the ones who reduce women to the sum of their girly bits, always. We suggest that you read up on some truths, woman-user Pelosi:
- Paycheck Fairness Act fails; President Obama, Democrats continue lying and using women
- Democrats use women as pawns; Conservatives fight back on Paycheck Fairness Act, equal pay nonsense
- Democrats using women: Senator Reid spreads more lies
- Democrats position Paycheck Fairness Act as raise, ignore White House disparity
- #INeedFeminismBecause: Empowerment! Women using lady smarts pummel lady parts peddlers
- Boom! Rachel Campos-Duffy thanks Dem congresswomen for ‘setting us back 60 years’; Update: Kirsten Powers tells Dem women, ‘GROW UP’
- Pelosi, House Dem women hold presser to peddle lady parts; Boo Luke Russert, cry sexism
- Lady smarts, not lady parts: Kirsten Powers says ‘Women are more than vaginas’
- With laser-like focus on Romney’s ‘binders full of women,’ Obama ignores White House pay gap
- For the women? Baloney: Media, Left use Akin to demagogue rape, use rape victims. Again.
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell demeans women, parrots Axelrod: ‘Ryan is not a pick for moms, women’
- #GOPartyofwomen: No ‘Julias’ here
- President Obama to women: ‘Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich,’ Ashley Judd obeys; Update: Obama doubles down on subjugation
- Using women: Senator Reid’s lack of self-awareness, shame are showing with Paycheck Fairness Act lies
- Do as they say, not as they do: Senate Democrats push Paycheck Fairness Act, pay female staffers less
- War on women: Susan B. Anthony List skewers Obama’s ‘bureau of womanhood conformity’
That is just a small taste for you, Ms. Pelosi. Happy Mother’s Day!