Ed Henry tells crowd, "You might have heard of Obamacare." Many at #WHCD start applauding, hooting. Uh, journalism?—
Judy Kurtz (@JudyKurtz) April 28, 2013
“Real journalists,” people! Ah, the Obama cheerleaders were waving their pom-poms madly during last night’s Nerd Prom. Squee!
That Twitter user wasn’t the only one who noticed.
And the Press cheers for Obamacare. Revolting.
Bingo. Perhaps they need to read up on Obamacare; We’ll summarize for them, since the actual law is nigh incomprehensible:
- Companies still cutting employees’ hours because of Obamacare
- Sen. Ted Cruz, Twitter expose Obama’s real April Fools prank: Obamacare
- Reality Bites Back: ‘Dudes of Juicy Couture,’ Left shocked Obamacare is costing them work hours
- Herculean task: Jake McClain tweets entire Obamacare law
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz tweets thanks to Obamacare; Citizens: ‘My health care costs keep rising’
- Whoa: Chart shows insanely complicated rat maze that is Obamacare [photo]
- ‘Frightening’: Draft of Obamacare eligibility questions is 61 pages long
- Whoa: Sen. McConnell tweets shocking photo of the 20,000 pages of Obamacare regulations
- #DefundObamacare: Sen. Ted Cruz takes the fight to defund Obamacare to Twitter
- Bless her heart: Donna Brazile blames ‘price gauging’ not Obamacare for rising premiums
- Funniest tweet of the day: Donna Brazile has ‘no good answer’ to explain ‘why my premium jumped up’
- Conservatives offer up #ObamacareForDummies
- Thanks, Obamacare! CBO predicts 7 million will lose job-based health insurance
- Shared responsibility: IRS offers up 73 pages of regulations on Obamacare penalties
- Still more employers cut workers’ hours to sidestep Obamacare
- The bleeding continues: Okla. Taco Bell slashes worker hours due to Obamacare
- Death spiral: Hours cut, workers pushed to part-time due to Obamacare; ‘They keep cutting my hours’
- More Obamacare fallout: Darden Restaurants mulls cutting workers’ hours
- Applebee’s targeted after franchisee mulls hiring freeze in response to Obamacare
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There is more … a lot more.
You’re welcome, lapdogs.
The truth hurts, you see.