(@NRCC) March 28, 2013
Egregious government waste? But … but … Nancy Pelosi said we don’t have a spending problem. How could there possibly be waste?
Other examples of government waste curated by the National Republican Congressional Committee:
- $2 million in taxpayer-funded loans to 10 cupcake stores
- $35 million for the construction of an old-fashioned trolley system
- $388,000 for luxurious bus shelters
- $939,771 for a fruit fly sexual attractiveness study
- $750,970 for a successful New Hampshire brewery to build a new brewery and restaurant
The dozens of examples provided at TheWasteList.com total $18,224,377,097.