White Privilege, with Whitey McWhiterson. #MSNBCShowIdeas—
Eric (@eriContrarian) March 26, 2013
You’ve already heard the big news of the day: MSNBC at last has come up with a name for Chris Hayes’ hotly anticipated 8 p.m. show. As excited as we are to tune in to “All In with Chris Hayes,” we have to admit, we want more. After all, if it’s true that MSNBC’s “news” programming is made up of 85 percent liberal opinion, that leaves 15 percent of perfectly good airtime just sitting there.
Fear not: Twitter has plenty of suggestions.