Sigh. Yet another celebrity desperately seeking relevancy by slamming the Boy Scouts. Actress Ellen Barkin got in a shot at Texas Governor Rick Perry, as well. Perry has been a long-time supporter of the Boy Scouts and recently took on Madonna for her absurd attempt at attention, when she donned a Boy Scouts uniform at the GLAAD awards.
Barkin continued rambling on her Twitter feed after Twitter users schooled the Hollywood lib.
Boy? We thought that was racist! The schooling continues:
Bingo. Oh, how brave they are to parrot each other’s lines!
Some helped her out by listing the values that seem to be beyond her ken.
Heh. By the way, what values do you espouse, Ellen?
Civility! And in case she forgot some of her other “values,” here is a reminder:
- Ellen Barkin likens NH Republican’s domestic violence bill to stonings
- Bigoted, sexist Ellen Barkin tweets debate, asks ‘How can any woman, gay or minority be undecided?’
- Ellen Barkin: Why are the truly ugly tweets always from Christian consevatives?
- Ellen Barkin apologizes for ‘slave hair’ remark, blames Hollywood stereotypes
- Barkin’ mad: Obama cultist Ellen Barkin creepily says ‘We are Obama’s people,’ racist GOP
- Ellen Barkin: Clint Eastwood might want to kill Barack Obama
- Actress Ellen Barkin retweets wish for Isaac to wash pro-lifers out to sea; blames Twitchy
- Ellen Barkin: Utah station that won’t air her sitcom has ‘sacred undergarments’ in a ‘Mormon twist’
- Noted political expert, racist Ellen Barkin: ‘Voter ID ‘bullshit’ will kill us all’; Continues to obsess over Twitchy
- Vile: Ellen Barkin mocks Andrew Breitbart’s death; calls Right ‘pro-murder,’ ‘evil assholes’ and ‘scary ugly’; Update: She doubles down again
- Ellen Barkin: ‘I love everybody, except u right wing fuckin morons,’ tells Lovitz ‘shut the fuck up’; Lovitz responds
Values? Hater, heal thyself.