CNN Jeff Zucker moving Soledad O'Brien Starting Point show to Finishing Point.—
Crystal Wright (@GOPBlackChick) January 30, 2013
Gee, we wonder why? Take a gander at two of her latest tweets for a hint.
Oh, honey. Also established? The fact that you can’t get ratings.
Soledad O’Brien is losing her CNN gig, Politico reports.
CNN plans to launch a new morning show to replace the poorly rated “Starting Point with Soledad O’Brien,” sources at the network tell POLITICO.
The new show will be co-hosted by Chris Cuomo, who has just joined the network from ABC News, and likely by Erin Burnett, who currently hosts a primetime program on CNN. O’Brien’s own future at the network remains unclear.
LOL, indeed. A “real journalist”? Ah, yes. Remember the time she read straight from a lefty talking point blog?
And who can forget when she claimed she is just so special that she is above bias? Stop tweeting Soledad! She’s special. Oh-so-special.
Who will run endless shows about race now?
And what about the giggles? Oh, how we will miss the giggles.
Take heart, dear readers!
Twitter users are here to provide the giggles.
Soledad O'Brien was informed her show was cancelled by a producer who read it directly from Wikipedia into her earpiece.—
John Sexton (@verumserum) January 29, 2013
They also offer up some employment ideas.
Anyone know if Soledad is going to work with Olbermann? <snicker>—
MichelleInCal (@MichelleInCAL) January 30, 2013
But maybe one outlet is.
When do we hear of Soledad O'Brien's hiring at MSNBC? Next week?—
RB (@RBPundit) January 29, 2013
Heh. Thanks for the memories, Special Snowflake O’Brien. Since we are givers, here are some of the oh-so-delicious memories, all in one place.
- After Soledad O’Brien pwn3d by Joel Pollak, lefties change Wikipedia entry for ‘Critical Race Theory’; Update: Editing kefuffle upgraded to war
- Kerfuffle watch: CNN’s damage control gambit regarding Soledad’s defense of Derrick Bell
- Soledad O’Brien wants the tweets about Critical Race Theory to stop
- Top 20 #stoptweetingSoledad
- Are you ready to rrrrrrrrumble? Michelle Malkin vs. Soledad O’Brien on Twitter [Infographic]
- CNN’s Soledad O’Brien has a major ratings problem
- Video: John Sununu rips Soledad for using Obama talking points
- Soledad O’Brien’s advice to grads
- Soledad O’Brien caught referring to liberal blog during Medicare debate; Update: Comstock responds
- When Soledad O’Brien meets Biden’s ‘back in chains’ comment: Hilarious media mockery results
- Barbara Comstock responds to Soledad O’Brien’s talking points gaffe
- Soledad O’Brien claims she’s so special that she’s above bias; mocking, debunking ensues
- Giuliani says WH cover-up on Libya, calls out Soledad O’Brien: ‘Am I debating Obama’s campaign?’
- Twitter users agree: Soledad Snowflake O’Brien’s ‘undecided’ focus group is a joke
- Special Snowflake Soledad O’Brien, Wasserman Schultz beg for viewers; Twitter users would rather have root canal
You’re welcome. Bless your precious heart.