Uh egrejvvvmhhhkncb vvuk jhugjvklyju hgi@yj Ji June v—
Mike Bloomberg (@MikeBloomberg) October 20, 2012
To err is human. To mistweet is … Twitchy gold! Here’s our year-end review of the weirdest, cutest, and most unfortunate Twitter bloopers of the year:
10. Entrenched incumbent Democratic Sen. Barbara Mikulski of Maryland sent a string of alphabet messages like these.
9. The Obamas’ Chicago consigliere, senior White House advisor Valerie Jarrett, had “p” on her brain. Click here for Twitter users’ helpful attempts to decode the message.
8. Whoops. Looks like this fake Cokie Roberts tweeter mistook the “Compose Tweet” field for a search engine. Don’t you hate it when that happens?
6. ABC’s Nightline tried to send its unfortunate Newtown-related typo down the memory hole and pretend it didn’t exist. Next time, practice transparency like you mean it.
5. Uh oh. Looks like our friends at Fox Nation fell victim to some butt tweetage.
Oops, they did it again. Or perhaps Sen. Mikulski’s handbag was the culprit!
4. New York City’s nanny state mayor Michael Bloomberg appears to have imbibed one too many spiked Big Gulps.
We hear Mayor Bloomberg is now considering banning pocket tweets.
3. They don’t call him Gov. Moonbeam for nothin’…
2. Obama’s Labor Secretary Hilda Solis shows us her pricey handbag and a refreshing bottle of water, and then deletes it. But as you know, Twitchy is forevah.