David Gregory really hammering Wayne LaPierre on Meet. Never seen him so aggressive.—
(@HowardKurtz) December 23, 2012
Oh, Howard. Bless your heart! Howard Kurtz is confused and late to a “scoop” once again. What? A media lapdog showing bias? That’s unheard of! Except, of course, it’s not.
NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre was one of the guests on “Meet the Press” this morning.
National Rifle Association executive vice president Wayne LaPierre faces new scrutiny Sunday when he appears on NBC’s Meet the Press…—
NBC News (@NBCNews) December 23, 2012
Of course fellow lapdog, and deceptive video editor, Andrea Mitchell frames it as “challenging.” Oh, really?
Man David Gregory really going after LaPierre for claiming there's a "media conspiracy."—
Francesca Chambers (@fran_chambers) December 23, 2012
Gee, why would he think the media are biased? Once again, David Gregory let his bias show and Twitter users rightfully called him out on it.
That was putting it kindly. Other Twitter users cut right to the chase: David Gregory is the epitome of a biased lapdog.
Remember if its Sunday its David Gregory doing a shitty job on Meet the Press—
Phil Rashad (@iamnotamorman) December 23, 2012
I thought my meds were making me feel sick, turns out David Gregory was on in the background.—
John Hine (@JMHEEN) December 23, 2012
David Gregory's entire objective is to give Wayne LaPierre a "gotcha question" to be played in a sound bite over & over.—
Gary T (@GaryUno) December 23, 2012
Of course! He’s oh-so-brave when toeing the liberal line. “Challenging” on Benghazi? Not so much.
Wayne laPierre great job on meet the depressed! Great job! David Gregory you are a joke! Go ahead with your attempt to steal our 2nd amend!!—
Brian mickle (@Steelerfan1inms) December 23, 2012
Gregory also showed his willful ignorance.
He joins his buddy Piers “Musket” Morgan in that ignorance.
And, back to poor, clueless Howard Kurtz; does all the above help explain it, Mr. Kurtz?
We are givers, Mr. Kurtz, so we will help you out and save you from the arduous task of googling. You can also start here:
- Lapdogs swoon over Obama politicizing Newtown speech; ‘Strongest call for gun policy change in generation’
- Media ghouls immediately start gun control rhetoric in wake of Empire State Building shooting
- New York Times editor evolves on politicization of gun violence
- No ‘national dialogue’ needed? Lapdogs ignore Mich. union thuggery, invent Tea Party violence
- Disgraceful: Celebs, Bloomberg and Piers Morgan use Colo. shooting to push gun control
- Media decide no ‘national dialogue’ on civility needed after FRC shooting; WaPo calls it a ‘scuffle,’ ideology ignored; Update: Media embargoes shooting
- Shameful media malpractice: ABC’s Brian Ross links Aurora theater shooter to Tea Party; Update: ABC admits no connection between shooter and Tea Party
- Shaming the shameless: Ace of Spades destroys media over union violence, Crowder attack embargo
Update: Zing! Actor Adam Baldwin destroys Gregory with just two tweets.
Biased and a scofflaw?! Some reports on Twitter are suggesting that he may be.
Does @davidgregory realize he could face a year in prison for possessing a high capacity magazine in Washington DC? thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/dav…—
Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) December 23, 2012
Hmm. What say you, Gregory?
Twitchy will update with any further developments. Stay tuned!