Blame the waterfall! 'Last time I got sick'; Customers not surprised nearly 200 sickened at Golden Corral

Oh, dear. That Twitter user isn’t alone. Others report getting sick after eating at the Golden Corral.

If you all fell ill after eating at the old GC, chances are it was the Norovirus spread at the restaurant.

That’s right. Nearly 200 people were struck ill after eating at a newly-opened Golden Corral in Casper, Wyoming.

Twitter users are not surprised. Some blame the dreaded chocolate waterfall. And others are just struck with the giggles.

Oh, noes.

Oh, honey. That wasn’t a perk.

Ssh. Don’t even think about it. Run away.

We wish a speedy recovery to those who were struck ill in Casper.

  • Rob Stevely

    Wonder how much is due to eating too much.

    • Ron Morisseau

      just look at the peoples profile pics that are complaining
      a bunch of fatties

  • Rob Stevely

    Wonder how much is due to eating too much.

  • brewerandpatriot

    Eating too much Grade E badger meat. The Corral would go out of business if they didn’t accept EBT cards.

  • mwill

    ive been to golden corral a bunch of time…never had a problem.

    • http://twitter.com/MDMorris_1707 Michael Morris

      It’s a franchised chain, right? I bet the health problems depend on who owns a particular location.

      I haven’t had any problem at the one in Kenner, LA.

    • http://twitter.com/MDMorris_1707 Michael Morris

      It’s a franchised chain, right? I bet the health problems depend on who owns a particular location.

      I haven’t had any problem at the one in Kenner, LA.

  • Right Wired

    Avoid any place that has a gravy fountain.

  • People Corporation

    Daughter took her kid through a brand new McDonalds last week, Kid threw up within the drive home. Turns out after tasting the orange juice was fermented. It can happen anywhere. Eat food with caution.