Stacey Dash (@REALStaceyDash) November 07, 2012
Actress Stacey Dash graciously tweeted out well wishes to Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for “fighting the good fight” last night. As Twitchy has reported, Ms. Dash has stood strong in her support for Romney and Ryan, in the face of incredibly venomous hate:
- Stacey Dash would like a new president for her birthday; Obama supporters lash out
- Actress Stacey Dash tweets photo with Paul Ryan, lefties spew venom
- Stacey Dash casts vote for Romney; Vicious Left says ‘Die bitch,’ ‘hope you get shot Uncle Tom’
- Stacey Dash on debate: ‘Well done, Governor. Godspeed’; Left responds with slurs, death wishes
- Vile: Racist Obama supporters call Stacey Dash ‘house negro,’ ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘Oreo’
- Civility alert: Obama supporters urge Stacey Dash to kill herself; Update: Deleted tweet
She’s also standing with fellow actress Melissa Joan Hart.
To the sane, Dash’s tweet to Romney and Ryan last night could not be described as anything but gracious and kind. To the unhinged, bitter and venomous even when President Obama won his re-election bid, it was cause to spew the most vile hate. Again.
President Obama, leading by example: these supporters are serving up “revenge.” Once again, wishes for her death.
Stacey Dash must die.—
Straight Like Dat (@A_Rob22) November 06, 2012
And vile filth, of course mixed with misogyny, repulsive racial slurs and epithets.
I am so glad Obama is still our president! I wonder what Stacey Dash thinking!? I know Lol "I want to be a nigga again please forgive me!"—
Sal Harrison (@saltoofly89) November 07, 2012
Indeed, it is. Conservative women and conservative minorities are the targets of the most vicious hate. Ms. Dash is on the receiving end of this vicious hate and stands strong. In fact, she remains a happy warrior.
We stand with you, Ms. Dash.