Classified Cable from Amb Stevens to Hillary Clinton 3 wks before 9/11 stating there are TEN Islamist militias & al Qaeda groups in Benghazi—
MacArthur (@WhineNot) November 01, 2012
Unbelievable. That’s right, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was warned nearly a month prior to the deadly attack on our consulate in Benghazi that it was surrounded by Islamist militias.
Cable:Sec/State Hillary Clinton briefed "on the location of approximately ten Islamist militias & AQ training camps at Benghazi"—
JP O'Brien (@Interradeserta) November 01, 2012
But, wait, there’s more. The Obama administration was also warned that the consulate would not be able to defend itself during an attack.
Classified cable sent to Hillary Clinton's office less than a month before deadly attack warned Benghazi consulate could not be defended.—
Goldeneagle (@Goldeneagle215) November 01, 2012
The lapdog media is, of course, continuing to bury the Obama administration’s Benghazi bones. Except for Fox News, who has diligently been the lone voice looking for answers.
Only Fox reporting coverup of coverup. Classified document leaked. Hillary knew total details of danger at Benghazi.—
Tommy Farmer (@Farm_123) November 01, 2012
Summarizing an Aug. 15 emergency meeting convened by the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Aug. 16 cable marked “SECRET” said that the State Department’s senior security officer, also known as the RSO, did not believe the consulate could be protected.
“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.
According to a review of the cable addressed to the Office of the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Emergency Action Committee was also briefed “on the location of approximately ten Islamist militias and AQ training camps within Benghazi … these groups ran the spectrum from Islamist militias, such as the QRF Brigade and Ansar al-Sharia, to ‘Takfirist thugs.’” Each U.S. mission has a so-called Emergency Action Committee that is responsible for security measures and emergency planning.
Appalling. They were given advance warning that an attack could happen and that the consulate would not be able to defend itself.
And did nothing.
Then lied after an attack did, in fact, happen. For weeks. Blaming a video and demonizing free speech, while flanked by the coffins of the four Americans killed in the attack. Then, when questioned last week about the emails that showed the Obama administration knew it was a terrorist attack within hours, Secretary Clinton giggled.
Americans aren’t laughing. Americans won’t let the Obama administration, and its lapdogs, sweep it all under the rug. They want answers and they are angry.
Corrupt #MSM protect Obama &Hillary who ignored Aug 15 memo/screwed up #Benghazi foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-… #tcot #tlot #BRTT #NBC #CNN #CBS #tcot—
Leslie Williams (@LeslieWilliamsz) November 01, 2012
Some are using #7HoursofHell to express their outrage.
And where is the Secretary of State?
Huh. Sorry, Hillary Clinton and President Obama: You can’t hide. We, the people, won’t let you.
Benghazi is still the number one answer are waiting White House & Hillary,its not goin away,& we will not let American blood go unanswered—
Anthony Warnick (@twwarnick) November 01, 2012
Updated: Video of Fox News’ report of the damning classified memo: