#Romney_Bumperstickers Sure I'm A Misogynist, Racist, Homophobic Prick ... I'm A Mormon Ain't I—
Cletis Stump (@CletisStump) August 09, 2012
Another day, another liberal hashtag steeped in bigotry.
Yesterday happy warriors on the Right suggested amusing slogans for #Obama_Bumperstickers. As the Left struggled to catch up with the #Romney_Bumperstickers hashtag, all the anti-Mormonism we’ve come to expect reared its vile head.
Here’s a sample of what passes for humor among hateful, intolerant lefties.
Predictably, the oh-so-clever tweets branded Romney a secret polygamist. Because, you know, all Mormons have sister-wives.
My Sister-Wives And My Money Go To The Cayman Islands—
Thomas Beau Vickroy (@TBVickroy) August 09, 2012
And, of course, they attempted to demonize Romney with the tired, hateful denigration of Mormon temple garments as “magic underwear.”
A new Romney ad accuses President Obama of declaring war on religion. Clearly the Left’s gutter-dwellers are right there with him.
- Child brides and magic underwear: Anti-Mormon bigots predict Romney’s first 100 days in office
- Bigots: Roger Ebert, Salon: ‘So what’s the deal with magic Mormon underwear? Gay?’
- Anti-Mormon bigot Cher: ‘Richy Rich Romney whitest man in magic underwear’
- Obama supporters use #RomneyInTwoWords hashtag to spew anti-Mormon bigotry
- Really, you think? Study shows spike in anti-Mormonism among liberals
- ‘Say something nice about Romney’ hashtag brings out anti-Mormon slurs and hate
- WaPo: Hey, isn’t it time we linked Romney to an 1857 Mormon militia massacre?
- Bill Maher adding vile bigotry to his misogyny says Romney is in a ‘cult’
- Media malpractice: Press pushes to hurt Romney with Mormon bigotry, Left follows lead
- Anti-Obama super PAC plans Jeremiah Wright smackdown; Left responds with anti-Mormon attacks
- Matthew Modine bashes Mormons, defends Dan Savage and Jeremiah Wright
- Largest Obama Super Pac donor calls Mormonism a ‘cult’