Domingo Ruiz (@RuizPuro) August 09, 2012
Stephanie Cutter, the Deputy Campaign Manager for Obama 2012, claimed yesterday she knew nothing about Joe Soptic’s story even though the Obama campaign had him tell the same story during a conference call a few months ago and featured him in two campaign ads.
“I don’t know the facts of when Joe Soptic’s wife got sick or when she died,” she insisted to CNN.
Cutter is normally quite active on Twitter:
- Wednesday, August 8: six tweets and two retweets
- Tuesday, August 7: four tweets and six retweets
- Monday, August 6: one tweet and one retweet
- Sunday, August 5: one tweet
- Saturday, August 4: four retweets
Yet Cutter has been totally silent for the past 17 hours. Could it have something to do with being caught in a lie on national TV?
We hope to hear from you soon, Ms. Cutter.
Update: She’s back!