Fulfill his mormon oath of vegeance on America for killing JosephSmith - like Hitler did to Jews 4 killing Jesus #RomneysFirst100DaysAsPotus—
TeaPartyIsTheKKK (@SaberGato) July 30, 2012
What would Mitt Romney’s first 100 days as president look like? Judging by the #RomneysFirst100DaysAsPOTUS hashtag, we’re likely to see a whole lot of anti-Mormon bigotry from enlightened Obama supporters.
Mormon theocracy, sister wives and child brides are just a few of the bigoted predictions floating in this cesspool of a hashtag.
Not surprising since anti-Mormonism is on the rise among liberals. Coexist! Unless, of course, we’re talking about those loathsome people of faith. Then hate becomes a virtue.
- Bigots: Roger Ebert, Salon: ‘So what’s the deal with magic Mormon underwear? Gay?’
- Anti-Mormon bigot Cher: ‘Richy Rich Romney whitest man in magic underwear’
- Obama supporters use #RomneyInTwoWords hashtag to spew anti-Mormon bigotry
- Really, you think? Study shows spike in anti-Mormonism among liberals
- ‘Say something nice about Romney’ hashtag brings out anti-Mormon slurs and hate
- WaPo: Hey, isn’t it time we linked Romney to an 1857 Mormon militia massacre?
- Bill Maher adding vile bigotry to his misogyny says Romney is in a ‘cult’
- Media malpractice: Press pushes to hurt Romney with Mormon bigotry, Left follows lead
- Anti-Obama super PAC plans Jeremiah Wright smackdown; Left responds with anti-Mormon attacks
- Matthew Modine bashes Mormons, defends Dan Savage and Jeremiah Wright
- Largest Obama Super Pac donor calls Mormonism a ‘cult’